Canteen Stores Department – Guidelines For Customer of AFD Items
1. EX-Serviceman: Are Requested to Bring Identity Card, PPO, Pan Card And Discharge Book For Verification Alongwith Indent From Duly Filled And Countersigned by Zilla/Ex-Serviceman Board of Theirregion or Station Headquarter
2. Serving Personnel: Should Bring Identity Card, Pan Card. Indent Countersigned By CO/OC of the Unit.
3. Outstation Serving Personnel: Should Bring Indent From Duly Countersigned By OC/CO of the Unit Alongwith Leave/Serving Certificate.
5. All AFD Customers Serving/Retired Should Bring Availability Certificate From The Dealer And Submit Alongwith Indent From at The Time of Booking.
6. All AFD Customers Serving/Retired Should Submit All Required Documents At The AFD Counter Fro 10.00AM TO 13.00HRS(Monday to Friday) Only.
7 .Rates/Price And Models of AFD Items Can Be Changed Without Prior Notice.
8. Frequency For Buying AFD Items For TV/WM/FRIDGE/M-Oven/Two Wheeler is Once in Three Years Only.
Canteen Stores Department