Kendriya Vidyalaya Online Admission Guidelines 2023-2024 PDF Download
1.Online Registration for Admission to Class-I in Kendriya Vidyalayas for the Academic Year 2023-24 will commence at 10:00 am on 27.03.2023 and will close at 07:00 pm on 17.04.2023. The Admission details are available on website https://kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in and Android Mobile App.
2. Minimum age for admission in class-I will be 6 years. Reckoning of age for all Classes shall be as on 31.03.2023. Reservation of seats will be as per KVS Admission Guidelines 2023-24 available on the Website (https://kvsangathan.nic.in)
3. The official Android Mobile App for KVS Online Admission for Class-I for the Academic Year 2023-24 and instructions for downloading and installing the App will be available at https://kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in/apps/. The app will be available at the above URL and also at Google Play Store. Parents are requested to go through the instructions for using the portal and mobile app carefully before using them.
4. Registration for Class II and above will be started from 03.04.2023 (Monday) at 08:00 am to 12.04.2023 (Wednesday) upto 04:00 pm if vacancies exist in offline mode only. The duly filled up form needs to be
submitted to the office of the Principal in the respective KV.
5. All information regarding Admission & Registration forms for Class-II and above are available in the Vidyalaya Websites and registrations can be done as per the Schedule for Admission -2023-24.
6. Registration for Class-II and above will be accepted only if vacancy exists in the respective KV.
7. Admission will not be granted, if wrong and misleading information in the application form is found at the time of scrutiny by the KV.
8. Contact Principal/Admission In-charge only when called in the given time slot.