KV School Admission Online Start From 27 March 2023 @10 am for Class 1
1.Online Registration for Admission to Class-I in Kendriya Vidyalayas for the Academic Year 2023-24 will commence at 10:00 am on 27.03.2023 and will close at 07:00 pm on 17.04.2023. The Admission details are available on website https://kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in and Android Mobile App.
2. Minimum age for admission in class-I will be 6 years. Reckoning of age for all Classes shall be as on 31.03.2023. Reservation of seats will be as per KVS Admission Guidelines 2023-24 available on the Website (https://kvsangathan.nic.in)
3. The official Android Mobile App for KVS Online Admission for Class-I for the Academic Year 2023-24 and instructions for downloading and installing the App will be available at https://kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in/apps/. The app will be available at the above URL and also at Google Play Store. Parents are requested to go through the instructions for using the portal and mobile app carefully before using them.
4. Registration for Class II and above will be started from 03.04.2023 (Monday) at 08:00 am to 12.04.2023 (Wednesday) upto 04:00 pm if vacancies exist in offline mode only. The duly filled up form needs to be
submitted to the office of the Principal in the respective KV.
5. All information regarding Admission & Registration forms for Class-II and above are available in the Vidyalaya Websites and registrations can be done as per the Schedule for Admission -2023-24.
6. Registration for Class-II and above will be accepted only if vacancy exists in the respective KV.
7. Admission will not be granted, if wrong and misleading information in the application form is found at the time of scrutiny by the KV.
8. Contact Principal/Admission In-charge only when called in the given time slot.
KVS Admission Schedule 2023-24 PDF
The Admission Schedule for the Session 2023-24 will be as under:-
|Advertisement for admission
|Latest by 25th March 2023
|Online Registration for Class-I
|27.03.2023 (Monday) 10:00 AM onwards
|Last date of Online Registration for Class-I
|17.04.2023 (Monday) 7:00 PM
|(a) Declaration of provisional select and waitlist of registered candidates
|1st list on 20.04.2023 (Thursday)
|(b) Admission of eligible candidates of selected list in following order (i) RTE
(ii) From Service Priority Category (I and II) only
|(Admission will be from 21.04.2023 onwards)2 nd list on 28.04.2023 (Friday)(if seats remain vacant)
|(iii) Shortfall of Reservation Quota after admission in (i) and (ii)above
|3 rd list on 04.05.2023 (Thursday) (if seats remain vacant) 3 rd list on 04.05.2023 (Thursday) (if seats remain vacant)
|Extended date for Second Notification for off line registrations for admissions to be made under RTE Provisions, SC,ST and OBC (NCL) if sufficient applications were not received in online mode
|Notification on 03.05.2023
(Wednesday) Registration from 04.05.2023 (Thursday) to 11.05.2023 (Thursday) Display of list and Admissions 18.05.2023 (Thursday) to 25.05.2023 (Thursday)
|Registration for Class-II onwards (except Class XI) – Subject (in offline mode) to availability of vacancies in a particular class
|03.04.2023 (Monday) to 12.04.2023 (Wednesday
|Declaration of list of class II onwards.
|Admission for class II onwards.
|18.04.2023 (Tuesday) to 29.04.2023 (Saturday)
|Last date of admission for all classes except class XI.
|For KV students: Registration for admission in class XI.
|Within 10 days after declaration of class X results
|KV students: Display of admission list & admissions for Class-XI.
|Within 20 days after declaration of class X results.
|Non-KV students: Registration, display of admission list & admissions in class XI (Subject to availability of vacancies)
|After the admissions of KV students in class XI.
|Last date of admission for class – XI.
|30 days from the date of declaration of class-X results by CBSE.
KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN GUIDELINES FOR ADMISSIONS IN KENDRIYA VIDYALAYAS (2023-24 & Onwards)
PART-A- GENERAL GUIDELINES
GUIDELINES FOR ADMISSION IN KENDRIYA VIDYALAYAS
1. In supersession of all the guidelines governing admissions in Kendriya Vidyalayas that have been issued in the past, the following guidelines are issued to regulate admissions in the Kendriya Vidyalayas with effect from the academic session 2023- 24 & onwards. These guidelines are not applicable to Kendriya Vidyalayas located abroad and Dr. Rajendra Prasad Kendriya Vidyalaya, President Estate, New Delhi 110004.
Unless the context suggests otherwise, the definition of the following terms used in these guidelines would be as below: –
(i) CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES: An employee who is regular (i.e. an employee working on that post sanctioned by the Government in substantive capacity) and draws his emoluments from the Consolidated Fund of India.
(ii) TRANSFERABLE: An employee who has been transferred at least once in the preceding 7 years shall be deemed to be transferable.
(iii) TRANSFER: An employee would be treated as transferred only if he/she has been transferred by the competent authority from one place/urban agglomeration to another place/urban agglomeration which is at a distance of at least 20 Kms. And minimum period of stay at a place should be six months.
(iv) AUTONOMOUS BODIES / PUBLIC SECTORUNDERTAKINGS: Organizations which are fully financed by the government or where the government share is more than 51 per cent would be deemed to be autonomous bodies/ public sector undertakings.
(v) SINGLE GIRL CHILD: Single Girl Child means the only child i.e. only girl child to the parents, with no other siblings.
The following priorities shall be followed in granting admissions: –
(A) KENDRIYA VIDYALAYAS UNDER CIVIL/DEFENCESECTOR:
1. Children of transferable and non-transferable Central government employees and children of ex- servicemen. This will also include children of Foreign National officials, who come on deputation or transfer to India on invitation by Govt. of India.
2. Children of transferable and non-transferable employees of Autonomous Bodies / Public Sector Undertaking/Institute of Higher Learning of the Government of India.
3. Children of transferable and non-transferable State Government employees.
4. Children of transferable and non-transferable employees of Autonomous Bodies/ Public Sector Undertakings/Institute of Higher Learning of the State Governments.
5. Children from any other category including the children of Foreign Nationals who are located in India due to their work or for any personal reasons. The children of Foreign Nationals would be considered only in case there are no Children of Indian Nationals waitlisted for admission
Note: Preference in Admission to wards will be based on the number of transfers of the parents in the last 7 years.
(B) KENDRIYA VIDYALAYAS UNDER PUBLIC SECTOR UNDERTAKINGS/ INSTITUTES OF HIGHERLEARNING:
1. Children and grandchildren of employees of the Project Sector/Institutes of Higher Learning which are the sponsors of the Vidyalaya, Children of Project employees & Post Graduate students who are working on long term research projects, Children of regular Council of Wardens (COW) employees and children and grandchildren of retired employees.
Note: Preference in Admission will be given to children of serving employees, grand children of serving employees and children and grandchildren of retired employees in that order.
2.Children of transferable and non-transferable Central government employees and children of ex- servicemen. This will also include children of Foreign National officials, who come on deputation or transfer to India on invitation by Govt. of India
3. Children of transferable and non-transferable employees of Autonomous Bodies/Public Sector Undertaking/Institute of Higher Learning of the Government of India.
4.Children of transferable and non-transferable State Government employees.
5. Children of transferable and non-transferable employees of Autonomous Bodies/ Public Sector Undertakings/Institute of Higher Learning of the State Governments.
6. Children from any other category including the children of Foreign Nationals who are located in India due to their work or for any personal reasons. The Children of Foreign Nationals would be considered only in case there are no children of Indian Nationals waitlisted for admission.
Note: Preference in Admission to wards will be granted based on the number of transfers of the parents in the last 7 years.
ELIGIBLE AGE FOR ADMISSION FOR KENDRIYA VIDYALAYAS
A Child must be 6 years old for Class I as on 31st March in the academic year in which admission is sought (Child born on 1st April should also be considered.)
A. The minimum and maximum age limit for admission in Kendriya Vidyalayas in various classes is given below: (Child born on 1st April should also be considered.)
Note: The maximum age limit can be relaxed by two years in case of differently abled children by the Principal.
B. There is no age restriction for admission to Class XI provided the student is seeking admission in the year of passing Class X examination. Similarly, there will be no upper & lower age limit for admission to class XII provided there has been no break in the continuous study of the student after passing class XI [More Details Click Here PDF Format]