EMPANELMENT OF HOSPITALS /NURSING HOMES AND- DIAGNOSTIC CENTRES FOR ECHS
Government Of India
Ministry of Defence
Dept of Ex-Servicemen Welfare
New Delhi the 05 December 2017
The Managing Director
Central Organisation, ECHS
Maude Line, Delhi Cantt
Subject :- EMPANELMENT OF HOSPITALS /NURSING HOMES AND- DIAGNOSTIC CENTRES FOR ECHS
1. I am directed to state that in terms of the of Govt of India, Ministry, of Defence letter No 22B(04)/2010/US(WE)D(Res) dated 18 Feb 2011 and 22B(02)/2013/US(WE)D(Res) dated 18 Oct 2013, and 22B(02)/2013/US(WE)/D(Res) dated 24 Feb 2015 it has now been debided by the 11th Screening Committee for empanelment of Medical facilities with ECHS in its meeting held on 31 Aug 2017 under the chairmanship of MD ECHS to empanel 123 Private Hospitals/Nursing Homes and Diagnostic Laboratories for different specialities and procedures as per the list attached in the Annexure:-
4. Empanelment of CGHs empanelled hospitals is subject to the hospital providing proof of its being a CGHS empanelled facility as on the date of signing MoA with ECHS.
5. CGHS empanelled medical facilities will be empanelled with ECHS for the period for which the facilites hold valid MoA with CGHS. The MoA will be extendable once CGHS renews the MoA with the medical facilities.
6. NABH accredited medical facilities will be empanelled with ECHS for the period of validity of NABH certificate and the MoA will be renewed once the medical facility is issues revalidation/renewed NABH certificate.
7. This issues with the concurrence of Ministry of Defence (Finance) vide their U.O.No.34(05)/2010/Fin/Pen/Vol IV dated 28.11.2017.
Under Secretary to the Govt of India