HQ Central Air Command IAF Group C Recruitment 2018 – 38 MTS, House Keeping Staff etc. Posts
HQ Central Air Command IAF Group C Recruitment 2018 – 38 MTS, House Keeping Staff, Mess Staff etc. Posts: HQ Central Air Command, Indian Air Force issued HQ Central Air Command IAF Group C Recruitment 2018 Notification for the recruitment of 38 House Keeping Staff, Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Mess Staff etc. Group ‘C’ posts in Pay Band of Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.1800/- and 1900/- in various Stations/ Units in Central Air Command.
Vacancy Details: Total 38 (UR 33, ST 02, OBC 02, OH 01)
01. Hindi Typist – 01
02. Carpenter – 01
03. House Keeping Staff – 12
04. Multi Tasking Staff – 14
05. Mess Staff – 03
06. Lady Health Visitor – 01
07. Cook – 06
Educational Qualifications & Eligibility:
01. Hindi Typist – 12th pass or equivalent. Must possess a speed of 30 w.p.m in Hindi typing on computer (35 w.p.m and 30 w.p.m correspond to 10500 KDPH/ 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
02. Carpenter – Matriculation pass or equivalent. Must be holding a valid certificate of the trade professlonal skill issued by ITI.
03. House Keeping Staff – Matriculation pass or equlvalent qualification.
04. Multi Tasking Staff – Matriculation pass or equlvalent qualification.
05. Mess Staff – Matriculation pass or equlvalent with six months expertence in trade.
06. Lady Health Visitor – Matriculation standard with some special training after basic Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery course unless she has done course which has been specifically strengthened with regard to family planning and the total Family Planning Health outlook.
07. Cook – Matriculation pass or equlvalent with six months expertence in trade.
The age limit for Unreserved Category candidates is 18 to 25 years as on the last date of receipt of the application. The age reiaxation of 05 years for ST candidates and 03 years for OBC candidates is admissible for reserved posts. Age relaxation for Physically Handicapped (PH) is admissible as per the rules.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can send their applications in prescribed format along with relevant enclosures to the concerned address so as to reach within 20 days from the publication of this advertisement in Employment News through Ordinary Post only. Envelope containing the application form should be marked clearly on the Top “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF & CATEGORY …… ………….. .
Selection will be made through Written Examination, to be held on 08.04.2018.
Full Details for click Site www.joinindiannavy.gov.in