Airports Authority of India Recruitment – 2018
Airports Authority of India (AAI) manages a total of 125 Airports, which include 11 International Airports, 08 Customs Airports, 81 Domestic Airports and 25 Civil Enclaves at Defence Airfields. AAI also provides Air Traffic Management Services (ATMS) over entire Indian Air Space and adjoining oceanic areas with ground installations at all Airports and 25 other locations to ensure safety of Aircraft operations. The Airports at Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Calicut, Guwahati, Jaipur, Trivandrum, Kolkata & Chennai, which today are established as International Airports, are open to operations even by Foreign International Airlines. Besides, the International flights, National Flag Carriers operate from Coimbatore, Tiruchirappalli, Varanasi, and Gaya Airports. Not only this but also the Tourist Charters now touch Agra, Coimbatore, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna Airports etc. AAI has entered into a Joint Venture at Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Bangalore and Nagpur Airports to upgrade these Airports and emulate the world standards.
Name of Post:
- Junior Executive (Electronics)
- Vacancies – 330
- All India
- Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology with minimum 60%marks in Electronics/Telecommunications/ Electrical with specialization in Electronics from a recognized/ deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e., IIT recognized by Government of India and having valid GATE Normalized Marks on GATE Score card for the year 2018.
Pay Scale (Salary):
- Rs 40000‐3%‐140000 (E‐1)
- Not exceeding 27 Years (For reserved category refer website)
- On finalization of document verification, selection will be made as per merit list prepared on the GATE Normalized Marks of applied candidates.
- Application Fee of Rs 300 is to be paid by the candidates through ONLINE MODE ONLY
- However, the SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates are exempted from payment of fee
- Fee submitted by any other mode will not be accepted.
How To Apply:
- Applicants are requested to read the instructions carefully before applying.
- For detailed description of education qualification, experience, other eligibility criteria and general information please visit website/pdf.
- Candidates are required to apply On‐line through the link available on www.aai.aero under tab “CAREERS”. No other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted under any circumstances
- Last Date for On‐Line Applications 27/4/2018
- Last date of online application: 27.4.2018
Notification: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here