Centralised Receipt of AFD Payments from CSD Beneficiaries – Effect 01 Feb 2021
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
CANTEEN STORES DEPARTMENT
ADELPHI, 119, M.K. ROAD,
E-Mail: [email protected]
Fax: 022-2208 3324
Tel: 022-2208 3325
05 Feb 21
All Area Managers
CENTRALIZED RECEIPT OF PAYMENTS FROM THE BENEFICIARIES TOWARDS AFD PURCHASES
1. Reference is made to CSD HO letter No: 6/F&A/AFD-l/Accounting Instructions / CB / 870 dated 25 Jan 2021 and letter No: 6/F&A/AFD-l/Accounting Instructions / CB / 916 dated 03 Feb 2021.
2. It is learnt from the environment and queries received from the Depots and beneficiaries that while using the payment options (i.e. Online payment or Direct bank transfer) available on the AFD portal the account details shown for the remittance of the payment on the display screen are of Yes bank. Which resulting a state of confusion or worry in the mind of beneficiaries as well as depot managers.
3. The issue was taken with the AFD portal and team Razor pay for the clarification and it has been clarified that the details shown while remitting money on the AFD portal of yes bank are authentic and the account is virtually attached with AFD portal only for the remittance purpose to our Main Account (i.e. CSD Head Office Main Account AFD-I Receipts Only).
4. Considering the difficulties faced by the beneficiaries and depots concerned, it is hereby directed that all the payment details given by the beneficiaries of the Yes Bank can be checked and reconciled in the Razor Pay under settlement option and also in the respective bank statement after the settlement period is over. Further, at the same time environment may be sensitized not to get panic or worried if the payment details shown on the portal are of yes bank.
5. The content of this letter may be communicated to all the Nodal URCs and beneficiaries to ensure compliance and wide publicity.
6. This is for strict compliance.
Copy to: ALL RMs: With a request to monitor the same closely to ensure compliance
AGM (AFD): With a request to upload the content in AFD PORTAL webpage to ensure wide publicity.