GDS Pay Scale : Same as recommended by Kamlesh Chandra Committee
GDS Pay Committee Report : Latest News
With reliable information sourced from the Senior Officer of Finance Ministry that the following Proposals agreed by the Department and sent to Finance Ministry and also probably accepted by the FM by the end of August 2017.
1. Fitment factor will be 2.57 like Department employees
2. Increment will be 3%
3. Implemented i.e. 1.1.2016 and arrears will be paid from that.
4. DA formula will be old one.
5. Minimum BPM Scale is Rs.12000 i.e. Level 2 is Rs.14500
6. For ABPM/Dak Sevaks Level 1 Rs.10000 and for Level 2 is Rs.12000/-
7. Level 2 old scales are 363-65-5585, 4220-75-6470 for ABPM
8. Level 1 of ABPMs old scales are 2295-45-3695, 2870-50-4370, 2665-50-4165 and 3330-60-5130
9. Level 2 for BPMs old scales are 4115-75-6365, and 4575-85-7125
10.Level 1 for BPMs olds scales are 3635-65-5585 and 4220-75-6470
11. Ex-gratia bonus will be paid on par with Department employees and issued orders every year.
12. Children Education Facilitation Allowance: Rs.6000/- per year per child.
13. CMA will be to the tune of Rs.180/-
14. Boat allowance will be Rs.125/-
15. BPM office Rent Rs.500/- for standard and Rs.200/- for non standard.
16. Office maintains allowances for Level 1 BPM will be .500/- and other Rs.200/-
17. Stationary Charges Rs.25/- P.M
18. Combined duty allowance Rs.45/- per day and max Rs.1170/- per month will be paid to BPM for delivery or Mail conveyance and Rs.2340/- For BPM for delivery and conveyance per day min 75 – Rs.1950/- to ABPM for additional work of another ABPMDak sevak per day min 45-(Note: These rates will be for combination of duties of two or more posts borne on the establishment of the office)
19. Risk and Hardship Allowance Rs.100/-p.m
20. Cash conveyance allowance Rs.50/- plus actual conveyance charges i.e. bus and auto
21. The Department should not order closing of any GDS Post Office
22. Two cadres will remain one is BPM and second one Asst.BPMDak Sevaks
23. Two scales for each cadre Level one and Level two. 4 hrs and 5 hrs. And there will be reduction from level 2 to Level 1.
24. Point system will be abolishment and delinking payment of wages from the work load.
25. Other source of livelihood will continue as maximum working hours are retained as 5 hours only
26. Voluntary retirement scheme accepted with condition of minimum service 10 years
27. Voluntary retirement on Medical grounds accepted
28. Accepted the proposal pay committee for division into A,B,C and D categories.
29. New BO will be opened with a distance of 5 Kms
30. Post of office building infrastructure proposal as it is accepted .
31. Administrative and vigilance reasons transfers will be given
32. Transfer will be given one time for Male and two times for female and pay will not be reduced on transfer. However number of increments and financial up gradation will be retained in the changed wage level. Transfer will be given by PMG within regional level.
33. Recruitment for GDS will be through online system
34. FG bond System will remain same.
35. Promotion to MTS Cadre: One year minimum service sufficient and 50% quota will be for GDS in direct recruitment and max. age limit for selection cum seniority quota abolished.
36. Postman and Mail Guard: Direct recruitment quota increased to 75% and minimum qualifying service is one year only.
37. POSTAL ASST./Sorting Asst: Minimum qualifying service is 3 years only and maximum age limit raised to 35 years.
38. Leave: Emergency leave 5 days in a colander year. Paid leave will be Maximum of 180 days accumulation also agreed and will be en-chased while discharge or quitting the GDS service on promotion. Regarding LWA there is no change in old conditions.
39.Women GDS should be given 26 weeks of maternity leave with FULL SALARY from salaries head instead Welfare fund. Paternity leave will not be granted.
40. All the additional disciplinary rules proposed by the committee accepted.
41. Ex-gratia payment for suspension period 25% will remain same.
42. Social Security Schemes:
(A) Severance amount enhanced to @4000/- from 1.1.2016 subject to Max.of Rs.150000/-
(B)SDBS subscription from GDS is Rs.300/- and department will credit Rs.300/- it will be manned like NPS system for Dept.employees.
(c) GDS Gratuity will be paid Rs.150000/- Minimum service 10 years it will also allowed to voluntary discharges GDS.
43. GDS GIS scheme will remain no change at present.
44. WELFARE..Circle welfare Fund subscription will be Rs.100/- and Department grant will be Rs.200/- per annum. CWF extended to family members and dependents.
45. Assistance or grants from CWF will be raised to 10%
46. Rs.10000/- will paid for purchase of tablet/Mobile phone
47. ESI,Group Health Insurance Proposal of OIC and EPF will be considered later.
NEW PAY SCALES ARE SAME AS RECOMMENDED BY THE KAMALESH CHANDRA COMMITTEE.
ALL INDIA PRESIDENT
Source : http://nupeap.blogspot.in/
- HRA Rates for Central Government Employees 2020 March 6, 2020
- CGHS: Dress Allowance in 7th cpc October 18, 2019
- 7th Pay Commission Handling and Treasury Allowance October 17, 2019
- Postal: Dress Allowance 7th CPC October 17, 2019
- Children Education Allowance CEA and Hostel Subsidy Consolidated Instructions 2019 September 2, 2019
- Revision of HRA Admissible to Haryana Government Employees under 7th CPC August 31, 2019
- Implementation of Govt. Decision on 7th CPC Recommendations on Risk Allowance August 2, 2019
- DA Hike 5% Confirmed July 2019 August 2, 2019
- Rajya Sabha Q&A – Discontinuation of Overtime Allowance July 29, 2019
- 7th CPC: Reimbursement of Tuition Fee to Children of Martyrs February 21, 2019
- Increase in Pay Fitment Factor and HRA (House Rent Allowance) – Rajyasabha Q&A December 21, 2018
- CGDA – 7th CPC House Building Advance (HBA) – Loan Migration November 21, 2018
- Implementation of Govt. Decision on 7th CPC Recommendations on Risk Allowance November 17, 2018
- 7th Pay Commission Revision of Rate of Training Allowance November 14, 2018
- Dopt Clarification Orders for Risk Allowance November 7, 2018
- Charge Allowance Clarification November 1, 2018
- DOPT Orders – 7th CPC Training Allowance September 20, 2018
- Wrong Analysis and Recommendations about NDA under 7th CPC – AIRF September 19, 2018
- Clarification Travelling Allowance Rules After the Implementation of 7th CPC – Finmin September 17, 2018
- Modi Cabinet Approved DA Hike 2% July 2018 August 29, 2018
- Hill Remote Area Allowance Assam House Shillong August 10, 2018
- MoD Orders – Circulation of OM Issued by DoP&T Regarding 7th CPC Allowance August 9, 2018
- Implementation of the Recommendation of 7th CPC on Over Time Allowance (OTA) – CGDA Order July 20, 2018
- DoPT: 7th Pay Commission Children Education Allowance (CEA) Consolidated Instructions July 19, 2018
- DoPT Order: Meeting of the National Anomaly Committee (NAC) July 14, 2018
- Grauity Clarifications for CPSE Employees – OM dt.10.7.2018 July 11, 2018
- 7th CPC: Grant of Overtime Allowance for Railways June 19, 2018
- Postal: Clarification on Children Education Allowances (CEA) May 5, 2018
- 7th CPC: Grant Risk and Hardship Allowance for Fire-Fighting Staff May 4, 2018
- 7th CPC: Pay and Allowances Check Your Status (DA, TA, HRA) April 24, 2018
- 7th Pay Commission: CEA Total Claim for Academic Year 2017-18 April 23, 2018
- Guidelines for Submission of Children Education Allowance (CEA) Claim April 19, 2018
- 7th CPC CHILDREN EDUCATION ALLOWANCE – Proforma for Re-Imbursement April 19, 2018
- 7th CPC Children Education Allowance: Certificate from the Head of Institution / School – Format April 19, 2018
- 7th CPC Children Education Allowance – Proforma for Re-Imbursement April 19, 2018
- 7th CPC: Payment of Over Time Allowances(OTA) in the Revise Pay to the Employees of Defence Industrial April 14, 2018
- Handbook on 7th CPC Pay and Allowances of JCOs and ORs April 11, 2018
- 7th CPC : Travelling Allowance Rules – CGDA April 10, 2018
- Educational Concessions to the Children of Armed Forces Officers and PBORs March 22, 2018
- 7th CPC – Grant of Deputation (Duty) Allowance March 22, 2018
- 7th CPC: Grant of Tough Location Allowance to CG Employees of Darjeeling March 17, 2018
- Time-Limit for Submission of Claims for Travelling Allowances (TA) March 13, 2018
- 7th CPC: Guidelines for Payment of Children Education Allowance (CEA) March 13, 2018
- 7th CPC – Recommendations Overtime Allowance (OTA) For Defence Industrial Employees February 28, 2018
- 7th Pay Commission: Dress Allowance – Railway Board Clarification Orders February 27, 2018
- Pay and Allowances of Retired/Released Armed Forces Officers on Re-Employment in the Armed Forces January 21, 2018
- 7th Pay Commission : House Rent Allowance (HRA) : Railways January 17, 2018
- Format of School Certificate for Children Education Allowance(CEA) in CG Employees January 16, 2018
- Anomalies in Implementation of 6th Central Pay Commission January 5, 2018
- HRA to Armed Forces Personnel – MoD Order 2017 December 21, 2017
- Grant of Children Education Allowance(CEA) to two Children in case of First Child Being Totally Mentally Disabled 18-12-2017 December 21, 2017
- 7th Central Pay Commission – Territorial Army Allowance to Defence Personnel December 20, 2017
- Revised Rates of Non Practicing Allowance (NPA) to Armed Forces Medical Services – 7th CPC December 20, 2017
- 7th CPC Military Brochure – Summary of Allowances December 18, 2017
- 7th CPC Military Brochure – Personal Computer Advance , Qualifying Service – Colonel December 18, 2017
- 7th CPC Military Brochure – House Building Advance (HBA) December 18, 2017
- 7th Pay Commission – Other Allowances December 15, 2017
- 7th Pay Commission for Defence Personnel Brochure – Gallantry Awards ,Training Allowance December 15, 2017
- 7th CPC Military Brochure – Classification Allowance , Good Service/Good Conduct/Badge Allowance – Defence Personnel December 15, 2017
- 7th Pay Commission : Military Brochure – Test Pilot and Flt Test Engineer Allowance (For Officers Only) December 15, 2017
- 7th Pay Commission : Military Brochure – Deputation (Duty) Allowance December 15, 2017
- 7th Pay Commission : Military Brochure – Extra Work Allowance ,Composite Personal Maintenance Allowance December 15, 2017
- 7th Pay Commission : Military Brochure – Rum Allowance, Additional Post Allowance December 15, 2017
- 7th Pay Commission : Military Brochure – Tough Location Allowance, Specialist Allowance December 15, 2017
- 7th Pay Commission : Military Brochure – Island Special Duty Allowance ,Funeral Expense December 15, 2017
- 7th Pay Commission : Military Brochure – Hard Area Allowance December 15, 2017
- 7th Pay Commission : Military Brochure – Dip Money,Diving Attendant Allowance December 15, 2017
- 7th Pay Commission : Military Brochure – Diving Allowance December 15, 2017
- 7th Pay Commission : Military Brochure – Mileage Allowance for journeys by Road at Places Where Specific Rates have been Prescribed December 14, 2017
- 7th Pay Commission : Military Brochure – Daily Allowances on Tour December 14, 2017
- 7th Pay Commission : Military Brochure – Travel Entitlement within the Country December 14, 2017
- 7th Pay Commission Military Brochure – HRA & Rates of House Rent Allowance – Defence Personnel December 14, 2017
- 7th Pay Commission : Concurrent Admissibility of Allowances – Defence Personnel December 14, 2017
- 7th CPC Military Brochure – Risk and Hardship Matrix & Rates of Major Allowances December 14, 2017
- Railway Order – 7th Pay Commission Decision Relating to Special Allowance for Child care for Women with Disabilities December 13, 2017
- Railway Board : Admissibility of House Rent Allowance During Study Leave December 12, 2017
- 7th Pay Commission : Military Brochure – Yardstick for Allowances December 11, 2017
- Transport Related Allowances to Defence Personnel – 7th CPC December 11, 2017
- Qualification Incentive and Dress Allowance to Defence Personnel – 7th CPC December 11, 2017
- 7th CPC Language Allowances and Language Award to Defence Personnel December 10, 2017
- 7th CPC Children Education Allowance (CEA) to Defence Personnel | 7thcpcorders.in December 10, 2017
- 7th CPC Allowances for Defence Personnel December 10, 2017
- 7th Central Pay Commission | Qualification Allowance to Army Personnel December 10, 2017
- Accepted without any Change on Good Service/Good Conduct/Badge Pay December 5, 2017
- 7th CPC : Revision of Rates of Operation Theatre Allowance to the Nursing Personnel November 27, 2017
- 7th Pay Commission Deputation Allowance- DOPT Order November 25, 2017
- 7th Central Pay Commission : Report of Committee | Allowance Details November 24, 2017
- 7th Pay Commission Committee Report : Special LC Gate Allowance (Para 8.10.51, 8.10.76) November 24, 2017
- OFB Order-Night Duty Allowance (NDA) – Clarification Regarding Fixation of Ceiling of Pay for Entitlement | 7thcpcorders.in November 22, 2017
- 7th Pay Commission Committee Report | Special Train Controllers‟ Allowance November 22, 2017
- 7th Pay Commission Committee Report | Special Forces Allowance November 22, 2017
- 7th Pay Commission Committee Report | Training Allowance November 22, 2017
- Seventh Central Pay Commission | Extra Work Allowance – MoD Orders dt.16.11.2017 November 20, 2017
- Claiming of Travelling Allowance & Daily Allowance November 20, 2017
- Claiming of Children Education Allowance & Hostel Subsidy November 20, 2017
- 7th Pay Commission Committee Report | Special Running Staff Allowance November 17, 2017
- 7th Pay Commission Report | Special Incident / Investigation / Security Allowance November 17, 2017
- 7th Pay Commission | Report of Committee| Special Duty Allowance November 15, 2017
- 7th Pay Commission | Committee Report | Professional Update Allowance November 15, 2017
- 7th Pay Commission | Committee Report | Nursing Allowance November 15, 2017