GDS Pay Committee Proposal and Govt Decision: Latest News
With reliable information sourced from the senior Officer of Finance Ministry that the following proposals agreed by the Department and sent to Finance Ministry and also probably accepted by the FM by the end of August 2017.
1. Fitment factor will be 2.57 like Department employees.
2. Increment will be 3%
3. Implemented i.e. 1.1.2016 and arrears will paid from that.
4. DA formula will be old one.
5. Minimum BPM scale is Rs.12000 i.e. Level 2 is Rs.14500
6. For ABPM/Dak Sevaks Level 1 Rs.10000 and for Level 2 is Rs.12000/-
7. Level 2 old Scales are 363-65-5585, 4220-75-6470 for ABPM
8. Level 1 of ABPMs old scales are 2295-45-3695, 2870-50-4370, 2655-50- 4165 and 3330-60-5130
9. Level 2 for BPMs old scales are 4115-75-6365, and 4575-35-7125
10. Level 2 for BPMs old scales are 3635-65-5585 and 4220-75-6470
11. Ex-gratia bonus will be paid on par with Department employees and issued orders every year.
12. Children Education Facilitation Allowance: Rs.6000/- per year per child.
13. CMA will be to the tune of Rs.180/-
14. Boat allowance will be Rs. 125/-
15. BPM office Rent Rs.500/- for standard and Rs.200/- for non standard.
16. Office maintains allowances for Level 1 BPM will be .500/- and other Rs.200/-
17. stationary charges Rs.25/- P.M
18. Combined duty allowance Rs.45/- per day and max Rs.1170/- per month will be paid to BPM delivery or mail conveyance and Rs.2340/- For BPM for delivery and conveyance per day min 75-Rs.1950/- to ABPM for additional work of another ABPMDak sevak per day min 45-(Note: these rates will be for combination of duties of two or more posts borne on the establishment of the office).
19. Risk and Hardship Allowance Rs.100/-P.M.
20. Cash conveyance allowance Rs.50/- plus actual conveyance charges i.e. bus and auto
21. The Department should not order closing of any GDS Post Office
22. Two cadres will remain one is BPM and second one Asst,BPMDak Sevaks
23. Two scales for each cadre Level one and Level two . 4 hrs and 5 hrs. and there will be reduction from level 2 to level 1.
24. Point system will be abolishment and delinking payment of wages from the work load.
25. Other source of livelihood will continue as maximum working hours are retained as 5 hours only.
26. Voluntary retirement scheme accepted with condition of minimum service 10 years
27. Voluntary retirement on Medical grounds accepted
28. Accepted the proposal pay committee for division into A,B,C and D categories.
29. New BO will be opened with a distance of 5 Kms
30. Post of office building infrastructure proposal as it is accepted.
31. Administrative and vigilance reasons transfers will be given
32. Transfer will be given one time for Male and two times for femals and pay will not be reduced on transfer. However number of increments and financial up gradition will be retained in the changed wage level. Transfer will be given by PMG within regional level.
33. Recruitment for GDS will be through online system
34. FG bond system will remain same.
35. Promotion to MTS Cadre: One year minimum service sufficient and 50% quota will be for GDS in direct recruitment and max. age limit for selection cum seniority quota abolished.
36. Postman and Mail Guard : Direct recruitment quota increased to 75% and minimum qualifying service is one year only.
37. POSTAL ASST./ Sorting Asst:Minimum qualifying service is 3 years only and maximum age limit raised to 35 years.
38. Leave: Emergency leave 5 days in a colander year . paid leave will be Maximum of 180 days accumulation also agreed and will be en-chased while discharge or quitting the GDS service on promotion. Regarding LWA there is no change in old conditions.
39. Women GDS should be given 26 weeks of maternity leave with FULL SALARY from salaries head instead Welfare fund. paternity leave will not be granted.
40. All the additional disciplinary rules proposed by the committee accepted.
41. Ex-gratia payment for suspension period 25% will remain same.
42. Social Security Schemes:
(A) Severance amount enhanced to @4000/- from 1.1.2016 subject to Max.of Rs. 150000/-
(B) SDBS subscription from GDS is Rs.300/- and department will credit Rs.300/- it will be manned like NPS system for Dept.employees.
(C) GDS Gratuity will be paid RS.150000/- Minimum service 10 years it will also allowed to voluntary discharges GDS.
43. GDS GIS scheme will remain no change at present.
44. WELFARE.. Circle welfare Fund subscription will be Rs.100/- and Department grant will be Rs. 200/- per annum. CWF extended to family members and dependents.
45. Assistance or grants from CWF will be raised to 10%.
46. Rs.10000/- will paid for purchase of tablet/mobile phone
47. ESI, Group Health Insurance Proposal of OIC and EPF will be considered later.
NEW PAY SCALES ARE SAME AS RECOMMENDED BY THE KAMALESH CHANDRA COMMITTEE.
ALL INDIA PRESIDENT
- Uniform Allowance Rules for Central Government Employees March 8, 2020
- 7th Pay Commission Handling and Treasury Allowance October 17, 2019
- Postal: Dress Allowance 7th CPC October 17, 2019
- Diwali Bonus for Central Government Employees 2018-19 October 13, 2019
- Postal: Anomaly in Fixation of Pay on Promotion in New Pay Scale March 30, 2019
- Grant of (Notional) Annual Increment due on 1st July or 1st January After Superannuation for Calculating Pensionary Benefits January 19, 2019
- Inclusion of Aadhaar in Respect of Small Savings Schemes October 30, 2018
- GDS – Circular of AIGDSU September 5, 2018
- GDS – Applicability of New Wage Scale and Drawal of Arrears to GDS Substitutes August 30, 2018
- Postal – Grant of Benefit of Pay Fixation at time of Promotion to Inspector Posts August 29, 2018
- Postal – GDS Meeting 31st July 2018 August 4, 2018
- MACP to CG Employees from 01.09.2008 – Clarification on Counting of pre-appointment Training w.r.t. Para 9 of MACPS Guidelines July 6, 2018
- Revision of Interest Rates Small Savings Schemes for 2nd Quarter of FY 2018-19 July 2, 2018
- Postal: Approval of the Competent Authority for Introduction of Maternity Leave for the Female GDS June 27, 2018
- GDS: Instructions on Fixation of TRCA in new TRCA Matrix and Payment of Arrears June 27, 2018
- GDS Wages and Allowances of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDSs) Implementation order 25.6.2018 June 27, 2018
- DoP Order: Accommodation Charges for Stay in Hotels as per CCS (Travelling Allowance) Rules June 21, 2018
- DoP Order – Time-limit for Submission of Claims for Travelling Allowance (TA) June 21, 2018
- Department of Posts: 15 Points Charter of Demands Submitted by Postal JCA (FNPO & NFPE) June 20, 2018
- Postal: GDS Arrears to be Paid Through Post Office Saving Account June 12, 2018
- Historic GDS All India Strike May 30, 2018
- GDS Strike – 3rd Round Discussion Also Failed May 23, 2018
- 2 and half Lakh GDS are on Strike from 22nd May 2018 May 23, 2018
- Postal Change in Tribal Areas May 18, 2018
- Indefinite Strike by GDS Unions – NFPE May 18, 2018
- DA to Employees of Central Government and Central Autonomous Bodies Continuing to Draw their Pay in the Pre-Revised Pay Scale/Grade Pay as per 6th & 5th Pay Commission May 10, 2018
- Postal: Clarification on Children Education Allowances (CEA) May 5, 2018
- Strike by Postal Employess from 22 May 2018 – GDS May 5, 2018
- Non Implementation of GDS Committee Report – FNPO April 28, 2018
- Implementation of 7th CPC Recommendations of Dress Allowance – Postal April 24, 2018
- Postal: Fixation of Pay of Group D officials Promoted to Postal Assistant April 24, 2018
- Departmental Examinations Calendar 2018-19 April 18, 2018
- Postal – Fixation of Pay of Group D Officials Promoted to Postal Assistant – reg 2018 April 17, 2018
- Postal – SB Rate of Interest – 01.04.2018 to 30.06.2018 April 11, 2018
- GDS (Pay Committee) Latest Position April 3, 2018
- Revised Rates of Interest on Small Savings Schemes From Jan to Mar – 2018 March 23, 2018
- Postal : Grant DA Order Jan 2018 March 22, 2018
- Postal: 7th CPC: Dress Allowance March 18, 2018
- Latest List 2018: GDS working in the Country March 15, 2018
- Salient Features of the GDS Pay Revision in Shri Kamlesh Chandra Committee March 15, 2018
- Latest GDS Pay Committee – 2018 March 10, 2018
- Department of Posts – Declaration of Supplementary Results in r/o LDCE for Promotion to the Cadre of Postal Group B February 27, 2018
- Postal – Payment of Incentive to Sales Force of PLI/RPLI February 17, 2018
- Postal: Central Civil Services (LTC) Rules, 1988 – Fulfillment of Procedural Requirements – Clarification February 14, 2018
- AIGDSU Trade Union Action Demanding for an Early Implementation of GDS committee Recommendations February 12, 2018
- Department of Posts : MACP Benchmark and Promotion Criteria – Clarification February 8, 2018
- RPLI – Gram Santosh (EA) Pamphlet for 100000 Sum Assured February 6, 2018
- Postal – New Uniform for Postmen and MTS Cadre January 31, 2018
- Annual Interest Calculation Method for SB / PPF January 30, 2018
- FNPO – Pending Demands of my Federation January 26, 2018
- FNPO – Implementation Process of GDS Pay Committee Report January 26, 2018
- Postal : Trade Union Action call was given by Federation of National Postal Organisations (FNPO) in support of their Demands January 26, 2018
- Postal Department Operations to go Fully Online in a Few Months January 22, 2018
- GDS Committee Report – Latest Update January 22, 2018
- Sukanya Samriddhi Yojna (SSA) – All You Want to Know January 19, 2018
- National Federation of Postal Employees Dharma Notice from 12th to 16th February – 2018 January 18, 2018
- Flash News : GDS Pay Committee Recommendations – Confederation January 16, 2018
- Department Of Posts | House Building Advance Rules (HBA)-2017 January 6, 2018
- Postal Savings Bank Interest Rate – 01.01.2018 to 31.03.2018 January 5, 2018
- Rates of Interest for Small Savings Schemes from 01.01.2018 to 31.04.2018 December 28, 2017
- GDS Committee Recommendations will be Implemented Soon December 28, 2017
- Implementation of GDS Pay Committee Report – FNPO meet Central Minister December 21, 2017
- SB Latest Orders No.15/2017 December 15, 2017
- FAQs on LTC Entitlements of a Fresh Recruit December 14, 2017
- Proposal in Connection with Cadre Restructuring of Group C Employees in Indian Postal December 8, 2017
- RPLI Surrender Cum Loan Guidance Calculator December 8, 2017
- Discontinuation of Execution of bond for Direct Recruit Candidates as Provided under Appendix 21 of P&T Manual IV | Department of Posts December 8, 2017
- Department of Posts | Guidelines on Air Travel on Official Tour – Purchase of Air Tickets from Authorized Agent – 28.11.2017 December 6, 2017
- Highlights, Monthly Premium and Maturity value at the age of 50, 55 and 58 – PLI December 6, 2017
- Department of Posts | Upgradation of Grade Pay of Inspector Posts, Department of Posts w.e.f. 01.01.2006 December 5, 2017
- Social Security Schemes to Gramin Dak Sevaks : A small study | Report to GDS Pay Committee December 1, 2017
- Rural Postal Life Insurance ( RPLI) – Sampoorna Bima Gram Yojana | Department of Postal November 30, 2017
- Post Office Passport Seva Kendra ( PSK ) Proves to be a Vital Additional Facility | DoP November 24, 2017
- Cadre Restructuring of Group ‘C’ Employees in Indian Postal November 24, 2017
- Post Office Savings Bank – Schemes and Rates of Interest from 01.07.2017 to 31.12.2017 November 22, 2017
- Aadhaar Enrollments at Post Offices From January : Pune November 21, 2017
- Rural Demand is Driving the Growth of e-commerce Sector in India November 21, 2017
- Indian Postal : Instructions to be Followd During Issue of ATM Card November 21, 2017
- Sabarimala Post Office Launched At Trinity Mirror Special Story On My Stamp | DoP November 21, 2017
- SB Order 18/2017 : Amendments in Various Statutory Rules of Small Savings Schemes by Ministry of Finance ( DEA) Regarding : Indian Postal November 21, 2017
- Department of Postal | My Stamp Service Provided November 17, 2017
- Departmental Building of Aliha Branch Post Office Constructed by villagers of | Indian Postal November 17, 2017
- DEPARTMENT OF POSTS : Implementation of Decision Relating to the Grant of Children Education Allowance November 14, 2017
- Rules for PPF Withdrawals, Loans and Premature Closure | Public Provident Fund November 13, 2017
- Postal Life Insurance (PLI) | Low Premium High Bonus November 13, 2017
- Aadhaar Link Mandatory submission of to POs by 31.12.2017 November 8, 2017
- Karate National Tournament Goa :Win Silver Medal Our Postal Staff Son – 05.11.2017 November 6, 2017
- India Posts Payments Bank Services are Expected to be Available Across the Country by April November 6, 2017
- Indian Postal : Recovery of wrongful / Excess Payment made to Government Servants November 2, 2017
- IndiaPost : Deposits in Savings Account October 31, 2017
- TN State : P M Gurusamy 92 who After Retirement Helping People at Ramnad HPO October 31, 2017
- Indian Postal : Finacle : Closing Saving Account if Loan Exists in RD October 31, 2017
- Celebrate World thrift day Postal Savings Account and Banking to Everyone 30.110.2017 October 31, 2017
- Indian postal – Marketed By Post Payments Bank October 27, 2017
- Linking of Aadhar with Postal Saving Accounts October 27, 2017
- Indian Postal – Upgradation of Grade Pay of IPs, DoP to Rs. 4600/- w.e.f 01.01.2016 October 25, 2017
- IPPB Appoints Suresh Sethi as its MD & CEO – DoP October 24, 2017
- Department of Posts:Gazette Notification Central Civil Services(Classification)Rules,1965 October 24, 2017
- DEPARTMENT OF POSTS:GDS ISSUE IN LOK SABHA – 22-03-2017 October 20, 2017
- 7th CPC Travelling Allowance Rules : Implementation of the Recommendations -DoP October 18, 2017