7th Central Pay Commission – Revision of pension of pre-2016 Non DAD Defence Civilian Pensioners & Family Pensioners
Office of the Controller General Of Defence Accounts
Ulan Batar Road, Palam, Delhi Cantt – 110 010
Dated:12th Oct 2017
All PCsDA/CsDA/PCA (Fys)/CFA (Fys)
(Through CGDA website)
Subject: Implementation of Government’s decision on the recommendations of the 7th CPC – Revision of pension of pre-2016 Non DAD Defence Civilian Pensioners/Family Pensioners, etc.
Reference: This HQrs office letters No.AT/II/2701/Orders dated 07-06-2017 and 27-09-2017.
As per HQrs office letter cited above it was requested to forward a monthly report in respect of notional revision of pay as on 01.01.2016 in terms of DOP&PW OM dated 12.05.2017 and approval of revised LPC cum data sheet. However, it is observed that the said report is not being furnished regularly to HQrs Office by most of the PCsDA/CsDA, which has been viewed with concern by the higher authorities.
2. More over, as the progress of notional revision of pay as on 01.01.2016 in terms of DOP&PW OM dated 12.05.2017 and approval of revised LPC cum data sheet for forwarding to PCDA (P) Allahabad is being monitored at Ministry level, it has been decided to collect this information from all controllers on a fortnightly basis starting from 1st Nov 2017. The Report will be rendered for both Civilians and Services as per format enclosed with this letter in separate annexures.
3. Following instructions may be followed strictly while rendering this report:
a. The report will be rendered separately for Civilians Non DAD, Civilians DAD and Services. Necessary formats have been enclosed for each.
b. The report henceforth will be rendered on 1st and 16th of every month (the next working day in case of closed holidays on these dates).
c. The report will be rendered only through email at “[email protected]” and only in excel format. The email should contain in subject title ” Notional Pay fixation Report (1st/2nd Fortnight – Month)”.
d. Henceforth only one report should be rendered to this HQrs. Report instituted vide this HQrs AT V section letters AT/V/DAD/15101/Circular/2017 dated 01-08-2017 and 23-08-2017 stand subsumed. This HQ letters of dated 7th June 2017 and 27th Sept 2017 cited under reference also stand superseded.
e. NIL reports in any category should also be indicated.
f. The column indicating total No. of Govt Servants who retired/expired prior to 01-01-2016 must be completed even if actual cases have not been received.
4. It has been learnt that many units are submitting notional pay fixation proformas and the LPC cum Data sheet separately causing disposal in two instances leading to delays. All units may be advised to submit the notional pay fixation proformas along with LPC Cum Data sheet only for speedy disposal. However, any pay fixation proforma already received may not be returned.
5. The controllers are advised to immediately establish dedicated cells in their offices for effective monitoring of this exercise. The cells should be functioning under the nodal officer nominated for the purpose. Staff for the cell should be organized from resources available with respective controllers. However, requirement of additional staff for the cell and other aspects related to this work may be met by hiring retired govt servants for which separate proposals may be submitted to HQrs Office.
6. All controllers may nominate an IAS officer as nodal officer for the purpose whose name, designation and contact details including email ID may be sent along with first report to be rendered on 1st Nov 2017.
This issues with the approval of Addl CGDA (P&W).