SSC (Staff Selection Commission) Recruitment 2018 – 1223 Sub Inspector in CISF, Delhi Police, CAPF : Last Date : 2nd April 2018
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2018: An advertisement released by order of Under Secretary (Incharge of Recruitment and Examination Committee) for the posts “Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector” (Total 1223 Vacancies). Applications are invited specially to conduct SSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 from Bachelor Degree holders who want to work in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), CISF under Government of India. Visit authorized website (www.ssc.nic.in) verify employment notice (publication date 3rd March 2018) before filling online job application. Apply from 3rd March 2018(Saturday) to 2nd April 2018 (Monday). The more details about SSC CPO Recruitment 2018 like academic criteria, age condition, selection, fee and other are given below:
Post Name and Vacancies
- Sub Inspector (Male) in Delhi Police: 97
- Sub Inspector (Female) in Delhi Police: 53
- Sub Inspector (GD) in CAPF: 1073
- In order to apply candidate should have Bachelor Degree
- To get more details read official advertisement
- Candidate should be 20 year old
- Upper age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH is available as per government norms.
Staff Selection Commission Notification 2017 – Application Form
- Under Secretary (Incharge of Recruitment and Examination Committee) invites application to conduct SSC Sub Inspector CISF Recruitment Recruitment 2018 project. Apply Online link activated on official website www.ssc.nic.in, in order to apply visit main site and apply by 2nd April 2018. After this date SSC online registration will be closed.
- Candidates Exam fee: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen: No Fee
- Other fee details go to official notification.
- Appointing authority will conduct written test
- For more details go to official advertisement
- Availability of Notification and Application: 3rd March 2018
- Last Date to Apply: 2nd April 2018
- Date of Written Test (Paper – I): 4th June 2018 to 10th June 2018
- Date of Written Test (Paper – II): 1st December 2018
Notification : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here